Wednesday 11 September 2013

It has been such a busy summer and I have been meaning to post, but just never seemed to get around to it.  Now that the kiddos are back in school I have no more valid excuses.

I had a couple of orders in May.  One was for a Cinderella Themed cake for a 6 year old's Birthday party......
Cinderella's Dress was a Cupcake covered in Fondant, all the other decorations were made of Fondant as well. 



















The other was a Baby Shower cake with the Theme 'Cute as a Button'




Then began my work on reproducing a non-traditional cake for my brother's upcoming wedding. They provided me a picture of the exact cake they wanted, and as long as I could make the giant rose I knew it would be a success.  I got approval on the fondant colours and then over the next month I made a few versions of the rose for them to pick from.  The cake turned out beautifully.







No comments:

Post a Comment