Saturday 10 May 2014

Super Emily!
My friend has a 4 year old daughter who loves Superheros and I was asked to make cupcake toppers and cake toppers for her parties.


Super Emily!





Nathan's 7th Birthday
It seems like all the kids are into Minecraft and naturally this is what Nathan picked for his theme this year.  Instead of making a regular cake I decided to build a world out of blocks just as you would do in the game, although these ones were edible.




Disney Frozen Cake
I was very excited when I was asked to make a Disney Frozen themed cake for a friend from the boys school.  I absolutely loved the movie and had so many ideas of what I wanted to see in the finished product.  It was my first time attempting to make Candy Glass, and after several tries I was happy with the outcome.  The cake itself turned out exactly as I had envisioned it.



No comments:

Post a Comment